Perryman's operate the following bus services which can be used to access Berwick Academy:
- Service 67: Coldstream, Cornhill, Norham to Berwick
- Service 267: Wooler, Milfield, Ford/Etal, Duddo, Shoresdean to Berwick
- Service 464: Wooler, Doddington, Lowick, Ancroft, Scremerston to Berwick
We will consider also including service 60 between Foulden and Berwick if there is sufficient demand.
The following tickets are available to students:
- Student Day Return
- Student Ten Journey
- Term Season Ticket
- Annual Season Ticket
From the Driver:
Day Return and 10 Journey tickets are available from the driver, either from students in school uniform or presenting a valid student ID card (cash only).
Advance Purchasing options:
10 Journey and Term Season tickets can be bought in advance:
- From our office at Ramparts Business Park, Berwick upon Tweed
- By phone on 01289 308719 with a credit/debit card - we will post the ticket out
|Student Day Return||Student 10 Journey||Student Term Season||Student Annual Season|
|Wooler (via 464)||£4.00||£16.00||£182.00||£560.00|
|Wooler (via 267)||£4.40||£17.60||£209.30||£620.00|
There is also a £9.00 10 journey ticket available to all students travelling on the B6 Berwick Town Service.
Terms and Conditions
- The offers provide for students to continue to receive a discounted fare while in education in Northumberland.
- The person using the ticket must be able to prove that they are in education for more than 12 hours per week.
- Tickets are valid on Mondays to Fridays only during term time - they will not be issued nor accepted for travel at weekends or during school holidays. Valid for journeys commencing after 0700 and boarding before 1800.
- The offers are only available on the following services:
- Service 67 between Cornhill and Berwick
- Service 267 between Wooler and Berwick
- Service 464 between Wooler and Berwick
- Student Day Returns are available as a cash purchase from the driver by students in uniform or with a valid student ID card. They are only valid for the day of issue - the return journey must be made the same day.
- Student 10 Journey tickets are available as a cash purchase from the driver or in advance from our office (see below) by students in uniform or with a valid student ID card. The student can then make 10 single journeys between the points on the ticket. All journeys must be made within 6 months of issue.
- Term Season tickets are only available in advance from our office at Ramparts Business Park, Berwick upon Tweed, on proof of acceptance on a course or educational establishment. They are valid for one term eg September to Christmas, Christmas to Easter or Easter until summer holidays.
- Advance purchases are made from our office at Ramparts Business Park, Berwick upon Tweed, by phone with a credit/debit card - we will post the ticket out.
- The maximum period a ticket can be bought for is one term. The onus is with the student to renew their pass.
- Tickets must be presented at the start of each journey for inspection.
- Students unable to present a valid ticket for the journey will be required to pay the full fare.
- Refunds will only be considered for a Term Season Ticket - and if the ticket has been returned to the office. This will be based on one thirteenth of the total value for each full week remaining until the end of term, less a £15 administration charge. No other tickets will be considered for refund.
- Lost or missing tickets will be replaced upon written application and will incur a £15 administration charge